For Admission in Play Group
Students must be 3 years of age by 31st March (2018-19) and accordingly the age may be calculated for subsequent grades.
Once duly filled in admission form is submitted along with required documents, a former interaction with the child and parents is held. A written assessment will be conducted for admission in grade III onwards.
Syllabus for Written Examination
There is no syllabus for the entrance test. A basic aptitude test in English and Maths would be held to judge the knowledge and skills of the child of their level.
Documents to be submitted along with the admission form:
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Previous class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate (signed by DEO)
- Aadhar Card (both of the parent and the child)
- 4 Passport size photographs of child
- A passport size photograph of each parent
- Admissions will be provisional until leaving certificate to the previous school and academic report showing the child promoted to the next grade are submitted in the school office.
- The transfer certificate should be signed by the District Educational Officer of the Zone.
- The admission stands cancelled if the above mentioned documents are not submitted within one month from the date of the admission to the school. The admission charges so paid would be forfeited.